Warrington Town will play eight pre-season friendlies in the build up to the 2023/24 National League North season, with the full schedule now announced.
Football League sides Accrington Stanley and Morecambe will visit Cantilever Park in July, to provide Mark Beesley’s squad with tough tests ahead of the new league season that begins on August 5.
The pre-season schedule will kick-off with a trip to Prescot Cables on July 4, before the first home game against City of Liverpool on July 8.
There will be trips to Northern Premier League Premier Division sides FC United and Bamber Bridge, while the Yellows will go up against former manager Paul Carden’s Nantwich Town side, in a game that will take place at an away venue to be confirmed due to pitch works at Nantwich’s home ground.
The final pre-season game will be away at Bootle on August 1.
- Tuesday 4th July – Prescot Cables – Away
- Saturday 8th July – City of Liverpool – Home
- Tuesday 11th July – Accrington Stanley – Home
- Saturday 15th July – Morecambe – Home
- Tuesday 18th July – FC United – Away
- Tuesday 25th July – Nantwich Town – Away (venue TBC)
- Saturday 29th July – Bamber Bridge – Away
- Tuesday 1st August – Bootle – Away