Warrington Town will play eight pre-season friendlies prior to the start of the 2020/21, with games to be played behind closed doors.
Due to the government’s coronavirus guidelines, fans will not be permitted at any of the games, which includes three at home.
National League North sides Southport and AFC Fylde will visit Cantilever Park in September, ahead of the scheduled opening league game of the season on September 19.
The club will endeavour to provide as much coverage as possible from all eight games.
List of fixtures:
- Sat 15 Aug – Skelmersdale United (A)
- Tue 18 Aug – Irlam (A)
- Sat 22 Aug – Runcorn Town (A)
- Mon 24 Aug – Lower Breck (A)
- Fri 28 Aug – City of Liverpool (H)
- Tue 1 Sep – Southport (H)
- Fri 4 Sep – Salford U23s (A)
- Sat 12 Sep – AFC Fylde (H)